
Is it really the end of September? What happened to the past two months. Time is definitely flying. So, I must be having fun.
Summer and fall have been a whirlwind of farm visits, apples, pears, mizuna, bok choy, tomatoes, peppers, sweet corn, basil, check-writing, invoices, newspaper interviews, new farm friends, apple picking, applesauce making, tomato sauce making, and more. My fingernails are virtually gone but the gray hairs have been held at bay by another trip to my friends at Aveda. FarmShare is 8 weeks old and a huge success. So far, so good.
On slow days like today it's good to just let the brain catch up with all that's been going on.
Just saw pics of my neices on Life with Zoe and Teagan. What cuties they are. I miss them. It's been much too long since I've seen them and my entire family. Living so far away really sucks sometimes.
Summer and fall have been a whirlwind of farm visits, apples, pears, mizuna, bok choy, tomatoes, peppers, sweet corn, basil, check-writing, invoices, newspaper interviews, new farm friends, apple picking, applesauce making, tomato sauce making, and more. My fingernails are virtually gone but the gray hairs have been held at bay by another trip to my friends at Aveda. FarmShare is 8 weeks old and a huge success. So far, so good.
On slow days like today it's good to just let the brain catch up with all that's been going on.
Just saw pics of my neices on Life with Zoe and Teagan. What cuties they are. I miss them. It's been much too long since I've seen them and my entire family. Living so far away really sucks sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment